Pitch Deck Design
Harpoon is a venture capital firm that invests in early-stage B2B software and enterprise technology startups & collaborates with prestigious partners such as Sequoia, Benchmark, and Andreessen Horowitz.
We have been working with them ever since they were founded in 2018 and have helped design presentations & documents, both for them and their portfolio companies, which were used to secure $500M+ in VC funding, sales & government contracts.
Our partnership started with designing the pitch decks used to raise their first venture funds. Drawing from their origin story (the founder is an ex-Navy SEAL, hence their name), we’ve developed a strong visual design that was both impactful and modern.
After these successes, we started working more closely with their portfolio companies too, designing visually impactful pitch decks, sales decks, proposals, white papers, and any other materials they needed to scale their startups.
Our most recent collaboration was to support them during their Annual General Meeting, for which they needed a wide range of materials, from signage & handouts to their AGM presentation
Client benefits & Results
- Fund decks were used to raise $183M across 3 funds
- Increase in turnaround time for all materials from weeks to days or hours
- Greatly improved the quality of their presentations, reports and graphics
- Saved dozens of hours in preparing their fundraising presentations
- Ongoing support & last minute availability for their Annual General Meeting (design presentations, event displays, signage, badges)
- Helped scale their efforts and spend more time on their core business
You have consistently exceeded expectations throughout our partnership - often providing great work that goes beyond what we asked for. Your team is always willing to provide new ideas and iterate many times to get something perfect after we change our minds and deliver what we need quickly.Larsen Jensen, Managing Partner